Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
Report: Texas guard Mikey Lewis fractures right foot, will be out for 'an extended period of time'
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Week Eleven Pick'm
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 130565708" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>You got a lot longer trip than me! Kudos to you on that.</p><p></p><p>I made it up there in the morning in 2:25 but the flow of traffic was getting run over if you were going UNDER 85. At one I'm going 90 and cars are flying by me like I'm a little old lady. I've not had a drive like that in a while. No police anywhere. Going home was 3 hours due to the wrecks. The round trip distance was 375 miles.</p><p></p><p>I got to meet up with you on day after Thanksgiving. If nothing else we got to pick a place in the. Concourse area. I'm generally sitting in 125 row 34.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 130565708, member: 1476506"] You got a lot longer trip than me! Kudos to you on that. I made it up there in the morning in 2:25 but the flow of traffic was getting run over if you were going UNDER 85. At one I'm going 90 and cars are flying by me like I'm a little old lady. I've not had a drive like that in a while. No police anywhere. Going home was 3 hours due to the wrecks. The round trip distance was 375 miles. I got to meet up with you on day after Thanksgiving. If nothing else we got to pick a place in the. Concourse area. I'm generally sitting in 125 row 34. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
02
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
03
On3 Football
Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
04
On3 Basketball
Report: Texas guard Mikey Lewis fractures right foot, will be out for 'an extended period of time'
05
On3 Football
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Week Eleven Pick'm
Top
Bottom