I agree it has been way over the top after the NC State game, but I think most of that was from Coach34 celebrating our loss. One thing I do know though is that we are 0-1 this year without him.May the Ellis Johnson fellatio now stop?
Are you seriously thinking that we might have been 1-0 with him??? If so, you didn't watch the same game last Saturday that I did.Dawg in a pile wrote:
One thing I do know though is that we are 0-1 this year without him.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense