All season, and the last game proved it clearly. I think if it's wet or rain, you will see more run plays for sure....Bull ****, we can run, It's just of question... will we take the free yards? Been there all season, seldom cashed in on.
All season, and the last game proved it clearly. I think if it's wet or rain, you will see more run plays for sure....
There is a 70 % chance of snow so I will be interested to see how Leach’s play calling goes with that in mind. I’m Sure it will stay the same.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor