Watched Bad Santa Christmas night

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
Went out yesterday and got a fifth of Old Grandad. It was one of the best value bourbons and it is a good value!
 

forestdepth

Redshirt
Feb 20, 2018
787
0
0
Shhhh, OGD is one of the best value bourbons out there that can still be found on the shelf anywhere. Its a very solid bourbon.
 

Felonious Junk

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2008
1,887
1,264
113
I beat the **** out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something. I don't know. Like I accomplished something.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation