Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
VOL Fan here
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals" data-source="post: 130455170" data-attributes="member: 1759980"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: #ff0000">I think Grier will make a lot of defenses look less than sparkling this season. Sure hope so.</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">Need some shoring up on defense, but I think Gibby can handle that so I'm not excessively worried there either.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">40-14 against any SEC team in nothing to scoff at. I certainly don't.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">And with the long lightning delay, the team handled that well, too.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">M an, Grier tore up Tennessee, 40-14</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">O bliterate Youngstown</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">U nnerve North Carolina State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">N uke Kansas State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">T errorize Texas Tech</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">A nnihilate Kansas</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">I ncinerate Iowa State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">N ail Baylor</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">E rectile dysfunction Texas</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">E lectrify TCU</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">R eam Oklahoma State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">S ink Oklahoma</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals, post: 130455170, member: 1759980"] [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]I think Grier will make a lot of defenses look less than sparkling this season. Sure hope so.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#ff0000] Need some shoring up on defense, but I think Gibby can handle that so I'm not excessively worried there either. 40-14 against any SEC team in nothing to scoff at. I certainly don't. And with the long lightning delay, the team handled that well, too. M an, Grier tore up Tennessee, 40-14 O bliterate Youngstown U nnerve North Carolina State N uke Kansas State T errorize Texas Tech A nnihilate Kansas I ncinerate Iowa State N ail Baylor E rectile dysfunction Texas E lectrify TCU R eam Oklahoma State S ink Oklahoma [/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
VOL Fan here
Top
Bottom