Umbrella Academy

SSS!!!

All-American
Apr 5, 2011
17,655
9,912
77
Haven’t started Season 2 yet, but 1 was awesome. Heard good thing about 2 so I’m pretty excited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,091
27,141
113
My wife watched season one. I may have to watch it to get caught up. I think she’ll wait, she’s into all of these English crime shows right now.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I asked my daughter if she’d watched it and if she liked it. She and my son in law are my tv watchers. She said she liked it okay, but it watched like it was written like a surly lesbian. No wonder ac_exotic liked it.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
Just binged both seasons over the last week and really enjoyed it. Agree season 2 was better, which is rare. Couple of plot holes around time travel...as always happens with time travel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight