Umbrella Academy

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,225
57,497
68
i really liked it. The kid actor (5) is really good. Only thing that sucks is Ellen Page. That’s nothing new though.
 
Last edited:

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
It's good, but it suffers from the same fate as every other Netflix series. It has 6 good episodes worth of plot stretched out to 10-13 episodes.
 

BvillePoker

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2004
6,818
1,579
0
I really liked it but cannot understand how Page keeps getting acting roles. I will watch anything with Kate Walsh in it.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
After seeing this thread and this show showing up in my recommendations I gave it a try. Not a bad show. I agree Ellen Page is like a dead fish.
 

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,111
6,821
46
Thought I would hate it. Was thoroughly surprised.

Loved the final season of Daredevil and the last season of Punisher. Just waiting on Netfilx to cancel Punisher now.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight