It has been playing a lot on the Showtime channels recently.I've been rewatching the original series on Netflix. I've got a few episodes left, and then I'll start the new series. I'm really excited to check the new series out. It's difficult to watch some of the original episodes from after the killer was revealed at the beginning of season 2. There's a lot of wacky, corny stuff in the second season.
I also would like to watch the movie. I've never seen it, but Lynch said people should watch that before watching the new series. It's kind of impossible to locate, though. It's not on any streaming services as far as I can tell.
Food is meh. But service is exemplary.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight