TWD - 11/1

OSUDirt

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
1,092
22
0
Hadn't seen anything on this week's TWD so thought I'd start something since I finally watched it last night.

What did everyone think of the all Morgan episode?

I thought we might see him tracking down Rick and company, but didn't get there. Also loved the very end when he was talking to the Wolf.

Thoughts?
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Made me really think how much of a toll psychologically living in that type of world would take on a person.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Kind of a waste of 90 minutes.

While I dig morgan, I didn't necessarily need a small movie about why he is good with a bo stick now.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,146
113
I think they put that episode in to highlight how much Morgan is going to have to betray in himself when he is forced to start taking lives again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I think it also cleared up a few things about events leading up to Terminus.

Now we know the A symbol on the trees WAS Morgan and not markings made by the Terminus Folks.

And I agree Ostatedchi that the episode establishes the inner-conflict Morgan is going to have to deal with, when push comes to shove and it's either take the life of a killer, or concede the life of an innocent to a killer as a means of self-defense (defense of others). If wolfie guy escapes, and kills one of the crew, things could go south real fast with Rick who has now reached the nearly opposite conclusion that if someone presents a risk, kill them.
 

zthiel

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2010
2,883
2,333
113
So are we saying that Rick kills Morgan? Morgan wont kill and Rick wont let his people be killed.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
So are we saying that Rick kills Morgan? Morgan wont kill and Rick wont let his people be killed.

I suspect that it will be more about how Morgan realizes that he has to kill and that the Cheesemaker was an idealist rather than a realist.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'