Tulsa +6

lawpoke87

Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
166,797
20,790
82
Seems a little high. TU has played well at home. KState looked bad in its only true road game.
 

tupatsfan

Senior
Dec 12, 2016
820
542
0
I’ve got a good feeling about tomorrow. Wish the crowd would be better but if we come out with the same defensive intensity we have a great shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gold*

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,723
9,599
113
Size of the crowd matters. But enthusiasm matters more. 4 or 5k devoted fans csn be super disracting in our place.

And remember we did not have close to a sellout playing for the WAC tourney title just a few years after Elite 8. Not a new thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tupatsfan

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
Size of the crowd matters. But enthusiasm matters more. 4 or 5k devoted fans csn be super disracting in our place.

And remember we did not have close to a sellout playing for the WAC tourney title just a few years after Elite 8. Not a new thing.

So yet again, someone says size matters.


I don’t disagree.

Barrister
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
I think the home court advantage depends totally on the students and their enthusiasm. I stayed after the OSU game to watch the team hook arms and sway with 75% of the student section to the TU alma mater then high five everyone in the first two rows. I think those students will be back.

Even though I did not graduate from TU, the alma mater post-game gave me chills. And yes I yell "always true" and "U" at the end.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,107
15,874
113
Here's to hoping some of Scott's get distributed to falokun & maybe Barnes.(Or that Scott stops jacking up ill advised shots.) Would give us a bit better shot at beating this point spread.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood