TU @ MSU Official Game Thread

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
All my off-season pessimism goes out the window this close to kick off... college football is back in 30 minutes!!!

Let's Go TU!


Officially, Bruce does not know who the start QB is yet.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
If it is Boomer do we here Smith’s name in the transfer portal tomorrow?
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
So far the D is decent against the run as long as we stay ball disciplined and don’t fall for the fakes and play actions
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
Back when we played Fresno State I don’t remember having the game threads. If we did, it would be like tonight.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,171
1,857
113
I had the opportunity to go to this game, Lancing isn't that far from Chicago as the crow flys. Looking at that crowd I am glad I decided to watch from home and not fight through all that. I did just throw my remote on that "stellar" defensive play though :(
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
Not a terrible defensive effort, but with the penalties and 4th down conversion, a horrible start to the game.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood