I wouldn’t take that bet with another persons money!Coach on pregame show:
"We've been pretty good at special teams this year, last week was kind of a let down there."
So my guess is he doesn't consider place kicking part of special teams?
Also expects to see more defense like last week, where they load the box and we have to pass more.
Anyone think he'll not run up the middle on 95% of our first downs anyway?
I didn’t realize how slow Brooks is. Does Lovick have better speedNice run by Brooks
Montys playbook could fit on his damn pinky finger
I doOff topic, but does anyone else have trouble with the pages not loading completely? Makes it hard to refresh pages.
I still cant believe that in all those years as Art's lackey that he didnt at least take the playbook to Kinkos and make a copy for himself..
On that first drive it was the O-line that blew it rather than Monty. On 4th and 1 how do you let 2 guys through untouched. TK gets to the line and I’m betting he fights for that first but he was hit as soon as he got the ball.
Sick of montys refusal to play better players.Zach holds the ball too long, has no clock, can't move or run. Gets sacked and fumbles a lot.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas