anything less and the season is a wash.*Basically talking about the no hitter*
I hate we even scheduled this game. Does no good for us or them. I'd rather just play 55.
I hate we even scheduled this game. Does no good for us or them. I'd rather just play 55.
I hate we even scheduled this game. Does no good for us or them. I'd rather just play 55.
We have 5 games against the SWAC in our nonconference schedule. 17ing FIVE. Almost 20% of our nonconference slate against RPI murderer’s row. And it would have been even worse if we didn’t replace TN Tech with Kent State by sheer luck. That is just flat out embarrassing for a program of our stature, and it seems like we do it almost every year. We’d be better off playing and losing 5 games to Top 50-75 caliber teams, playing nobody, or playing 5 intrasquad scrimmages than playing these games and winning each by 20 runs. I just don’t get it.
I’m gonna start by saying I haven’t played baseball since I was 12... I’m a huge fan and have watched closely as long as I can remember so I feel like I know the game pretty well.
One thing I don’t understand is this. How difficult is it as a batter to face a guy who’s fastest pitch is around 85mph when you’re typically seeing 90-98mph? Does it really effect you as a batter that much?
I’m gonna start by saying I haven’t played baseball since I was 12... I’m a huge fan and have watched closely as long as I can remember so I feel like I know the game pretty well.
One thing I don’t understand is this. How difficult is it as a batter to face a guy who’s fastest pitch is around 85mph when you’re typically seeing 90-98mph? Does it really effect you as a batter that much?
Is it Cohen or Lemonis or both?
I’m with you on this. My baseball credentials are not much better than yours, but I always think this particular defense of high level hitters vs. mediocre pitching is weird. They have to adjust because they aren’t used to seeing pitching this slow? Ok watch one pitch. Then crush the next one. Obviously I understand the difficulty in adjusting to a pitcher that changes speed effectively.
Not sure it’s really comparable, but I would have said the same thing about hitting a slow pitch softball. Yet most players take time to adjust. Of course there’s quite the difference in angles there, so a little bit different. But maybe similar I’m that it’s not as easy to adjust as you’d think.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?