Thoroughly unimpressed with Bama today

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,131
5,553
113
A very lackluster showing. Certainly not the team that manhandled Georgia last week. Maybe it's the constant smell of corndogs I'm exposed to here in BR, but I think LSU is the team to beat in the West.

Of course they're gonna get revenge for the last two years and skullfuck us this year.
 

SnakePlissken

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
1,322
0
0
Didn't UGA fall from #2 because they didn't beat SC by more than a TD? At best, Bama should be #4 on Sunday night.
My top 5
1 OK
2 MIZZOU
3 LSU
4 BAMA
5 TEXAS
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
MSUCostanza said:
It was UK's dominant DL that caused Bama to look like ****. <span style="font-weight: bold;">Coach told me so.</span>
Then it must be right
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
MSUCostanza said:
It was UK's dominant DL that caused Bama to look like ****. Coach told me so.

Alabammer scored one offensive touchdown...Sarah Jessica was off target for a reason idiot...I said WE would have trouble with their front, nowhere did I say Bammer couldnt handle them
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
Coach34 said:
MSUCostanza said:
It was UK's dominant DL that caused Bama to look like ****. Coach told me so.

Alabammer scored one offensive touchdown...Sarah Jessica was off target for a reason idiot...I said WE would have trouble with their front, nowhere did I say Bammer couldnt handle them
Tualne held Bama to 172 total yards and 1 TD. They must have a hell of a defense as well
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
I agree that LSU is the best in the conference. And I would put them ahead of Mizzou any day.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama