These announcers are IDIOTS!!

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,241
6,446
113
The first interception was caused by no block of the blitzer. The second was not good, but it was a timing thing. The receiver cut in more than he expected. He could of held it a step more to see the break.
 

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
Lee's a nice change of pace, but I hope Wesley comes out in the 2nd half and picks it back up. I was impressed with what he did. You can definitely tell that they trimmed the playbook a little bit with Tyson Lee in there.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four