The Streak continues...28-18 USP.

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,066
4,222
113
...is that they are a Mississippi team. Hell of a win for their program and for MS high school football! Lots of people didn't give them a chance...

I have no idea how they can just reload like they do.
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
eckie1 said:
...is that they are a Mississippi team. Hell of a win for their program and for MS high school football! Lots of people didn't give them a chance...

I have no idea how they can just reload like they do.
Offensive and defensive line dominates every year. Good line coaching or reloading I don't know.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report