Keep making fun of me, great show!
Watched the very first episode and I can’t think of a more unrealistic medical show. It might be entertaining but I couldn’t ever get over the medicine resident walking into the Chief of Surgery’s office and telling him off. I would have loved to see what Dr Postier at OU would do in that situation. Would have been glorious.
I get it if a show is in your field of work and you see how unrealistic it is distracts from the entertainment.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight