The Nasdaq sucks

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
Just wanted to put that out there. I put in 2000$ to the qqq mutual fund 16 years ago and I still haven't got my money back. I thought I would be a millionaire by now.
 

davidallen

Heisman
Aug 15, 2006
29,433
14,442
0
Let me guess - sometime around Mar. 1 2000? Yeah, that's gotta hurt... Waiting a year would have tripled your nut.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight