The MSU memorabilia you didn't know you needed...

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,303
6,451
113
I used to have a few boxes of Ole Miss trash bags that I used for garage I would put prominently out on the curb. My former neighbors at first (OM fans) thought it meant that I was rooting for them, until it eventually dawned on them, and they got pissy after that.

That was some of my favorite MSU merchandise ever.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?