^#+*! The Mormon thread closed 1min before I posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBarksalot

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,994
284
83
Had an LDS customer one time. Mentioned to him that I had some LDS missionary kids come by my Flowood apartment once. I was always nice. They stopped by one time and one had wrecked his bike and was beat up a bit. I gave him some bandages, what-not.
Relayed all this to my customer. He told me that if I let the boys in to teach me the “5 lessons” or whatever it was, he would use my product exclusively for a month...I passed.

Another rep I knew (.non-competing) had a similar offer. He got so disturbed he went and had to have a conversation with his pastor...lol.

In any case, this dude used a **** ton of my product and I made a lot of money.

Also saw him drink a coke one time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?