The Knot Irish Whiskey

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,110
6,821
46
this stuff is interesting. I've never seen it before. It is 100 proof and the best comparison I can think of is an Irish Yukon Jack but less syrup like in texture.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
Have not had it. Doesn't sound like it would be up my alley.

My most recent new whiskey is Oban single malt scotch. I like it quite a bit, but not as much as The Balvenie Double Wood (or Rebreast 12 Irish). It's light with honey notes.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'