The Hateful Eight

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,999
113
I have watched it at least 5 times. IMO, definitely better the second time around, when you know all the characters and can really appreciate the dialogue and acting. (not only the acting by the actors, but the acting by the characters who were pretending to be someone other than who they actually were).
 
  • Like
Reactions: BluegrassPoke

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,033
8,377
113
I need to rewatch the whole Kill Bill movies because those are the only Tarantino movies I didn't really think were all that great. Everything else I could watch over and over again.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,999
113
I need to rewatch the whole Kill Bill movies because those are the only Tarantino movies I didn't really think were all that great. Everything else I could watch over and over again.

Agree with you on your opinion of all his stuff.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,452
41,154
113
Thought the Hateful 8 was a lot of meh. Kill Bill on the other hand is cinematic greatness.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers