The Forbes Pick 6...

EggBowl99

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
67
0
6
The review did seem like it took forever...so did anyone else hear the PA folks pump Tom Petty “The Waiting” through the speakers?? I thought it was clever and apologies if Germans.
 

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,240
8,122
113
They also played “I Will Wait” by Mumford and Sons. It was a pretty good segment from the music guy at the stadium.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,514
31,753
113
It did take forever. But thank goodness they reversed the call. I doubt we win without it. Those officials were the worst.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor