Thanks Thirty-Two Dive for the donation**

Palmettodog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,416
30
48
Time again?? The plate is always being passed around........it just made it back to you again.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Time again?? The plate is always being passed around........it just made it back to you again.

I visited a church one time. I knew for sure I wouldn't be back when they started passing the collection buckets.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,127
2,534
113
need a fundraiser now while those stimmies are rolling in
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?