TGIF: Red Headed Stranger.................)verynsfw(

Dec 13, 2006
1,744
2
0
Been Daydrinking, enjoying some Willie Nelson.

(you might want to sit down for this one)

Hail STATE! Hail STATE!










https://c.wallhere.com/photos/a9/fd/women_model_panties_ass_butt_floss_tattoo_Jenny_O_ Sullivan_Jack_Russell-1308103.jpg!d

 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,294
2,190
113
Redheads are my favorite, well done. Great album too. I think I’ll go pour some bourbon and listen to it all the way through.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,333
2,129
113
I took your advice and sat down, good thing 'cause I needed it. Thanks, great show.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,010
10,161
113
View attachment 16129

After a third review one of these girls reminds of a girl who was a six foot red head college volleyball player I spent some time with one night on Ft Walton Beach drinking pitchers of Sex on the Beach.

A long, long time ago on a beach far, far away.
 
Last edited:

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,491
27,372
113
Minimal tats. Minimal fat asses. 100% red heads. Simply put, your best work ever.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,366
1,095
113
Had me at red headed stranger, but Joan,Joan,Joan would love to make her moan.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,010
10,161
113
Gimme them all. I wanted a redheaded wife but got a blonde with beautiful blue eyes.

Don't tell her I admitted either statement.
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,208
790
113
Sit down? Well I sure can't stand up!
I dated a couple of redheads, definite different levels of crazy... mild, medium, and hot. But like ibleedmaroon, very happy where I ended up.
 

Dawg1969

Freshman
Aug 22, 2012
234
88
28
Best Willie quote. " I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but woke up with a couple"
 

SirBarksalot

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,994
284
83
I dated one for a while after college...It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times, about sums it up.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report