Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
New
McMurphy's AP Ballot
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Tavon just cashed in....
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="OlegeezEER" data-source="post: 129630721" data-attributes="member: 1835316"><p>1) 1st of all im not sure what you're intention is. I am an 85 y/o retiree who enjoys wvu athletics. I have been reading this board since the late 90's and decided to join recently because most of the people I went to school with are no longer on earth with me. I have noticed you seem to spend allot of time responding to every single poster you have a disagreement with Turning 2 page threads into 5.</p><p></p><p>2) Secondly anyone who blows 14 million dollars would blow 15 or 16 regardless. Geography has nothing to do with it. Its bad judgment and probably any investments they made where ill guided.</p><p></p><p>3)I agree with you the discussion is pointless you have already made this point. why don't you take you're own advice and practice what you preach and stop responding too this nonsense.</p><p></p><p>4) I have 3 sons and 1 daughter. 9 grandchildren and two great granddaughters. I enjoy getting up in the morning playing a couple of holes of golf if the arthritis in my knee isn't acting up. I enjoy taking my great granddaughter to swimming lessons. I will enjoy rooting for the old gold and blue against mizzou this weekend. My life is good. If you enjoy spending you're time responding to gibberish and turning 1-2 page threads into five then god bless you. I have better things to do with my time. I'm done with this conversation. I leave the last word to you.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="OlegeezEER, post: 129630721, member: 1835316"] 1) 1st of all im not sure what you're intention is. I am an 85 y/o retiree who enjoys wvu athletics. I have been reading this board since the late 90's and decided to join recently because most of the people I went to school with are no longer on earth with me. I have noticed you seem to spend allot of time responding to every single poster you have a disagreement with Turning 2 page threads into 5. 2) Secondly anyone who blows 14 million dollars would blow 15 or 16 regardless. Geography has nothing to do with it. Its bad judgment and probably any investments they made where ill guided. 3)I agree with you the discussion is pointless you have already made this point. why don't you take you're own advice and practice what you preach and stop responding too this nonsense. 4) I have 3 sons and 1 daughter. 9 grandchildren and two great granddaughters. I enjoy getting up in the morning playing a couple of holes of golf if the arthritis in my knee isn't acting up. I enjoy taking my great granddaughter to swimming lessons. I will enjoy rooting for the old gold and blue against mizzou this weekend. My life is good. If you enjoy spending you're time responding to gibberish and turning 1-2 page threads into five then god bless you. I have better things to do with my time. I'm done with this conversation. I leave the last word to you. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
02
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
03
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
04
High School
Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
05
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Tavon just cashed in....
Top
Bottom