Tater EO at 2:30 this afternoon

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,885
6,691
113
Certainly agree with that. Plus, there's a need for the social interaction of working in an office.

Wait, are you saying required social interaction in an office is a good thing thats missing?
I havent had to overhear recaps about The Bachelor or Temptation Island in almost a year and I am much better off as a result.

There is great concern that our collaborative workplace is more siloed now that everyone is remote. I understand the concern, but the last year has allowed me to see that a lot of what we call 'collaboration' within our teams is really just venting and complaining about essentially small issues that are frustrating at the time.

So currently, I dont have to listen to the shallow recent college grads obsess over shallow material **** and we dont complain about small issues.



Since this tangent is about offices...
View attachment 19641
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?