Tanner Allen

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
And I’ll remember my good luck charm in the future. Chocolate bar and 3 sips of Butter Pecan Sippin Cream.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,374
113
What the hell is Butter Pecan Sippin Cream? Doesn't sound like something you can say "oh hell State's about to play and I'm out of Sipping Cream" and just run to Dollar General and snag a bottle of.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
That’s it. That is a great price too, think I pay $26. It’s a great after dinner drink in coffee (better than Baileys) or straight out the jar.

I have to really watch myself on it. I could easily consume whole jar in one night, but can’t imagine and really don’t want to feel what that hangover is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four