Is tanner wearing sliding shorts? Probably the highest pants I’ve ever seen.
Is tanner wearing sliding shorts? Probably the highest pants I’ve ever seen.
Put me down for, "Don't give two ***** as long as he hits"
I hope they're not as bad as these from HD6's reply:
[TWEET]1363203124111024131[/TWEET]
There is no bigger Traditionalist on this board than me, but......SMDH at this thread.
I knew there were several on this board starting to slowly come out of the closet(you know who you are) but the fashion police thing is taking it to far.
Are you guys seriously complaining about how college kids wear their baseball uniforms?
I'd say "grow up," but you old timers have obviously grown up too much.
I noticed at least 3 wearing them last night. Guess I'm old school, don't like those at all or the ones that go all the way to the shoes either
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama