Taboo

Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
I watched it last night off of the dvr. It was a little slow but held my interest. I think there is some promise there.
 

Bitter Creek

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2008
45,706
4,961
0
I watched it last night off of the dvr. It was a little slow but held my interest. I think there is some promise there.

I agree. It was slow in action but I was completely intrigued.

Tom Hardy is a really talented actor. His father is apparently the co-creator of the series with him.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Really liked episode 1, I have 4 more on the dvr to go through. Also a Tom hardy fan. Great characters so far.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Isn't there some Emmy award for make up artists? I've always thought that was weird. This show should win it. The characters are some of the most visually interesting of any show I've seen.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight