Streaming NFL Sunday Ticket

BIGOSUFAN

Heisman
Aug 7, 2001
16,200
38,856
102
Is this possible to buy Sunday Ticket if you don’t have Direct TV? Only reason I have Direct TV is for Sunday Ticket and I’m looking to cut the chord.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,125
113
Do you know someone in college? You can get sunday ticket for $99 and stream it.
 

BIGOSUFAN

Heisman
Aug 7, 2001
16,200
38,856
102
So I live in Columbus. My wife is from Pittsburgh and a die-hard Steelers fan. I have Sunday Ticket solely for watching the Steelers. What occurred to me today that I could do is cut the chord, get Sling for watching our local channels and during football season get YouTube TV and set my zip code as a Pittsburgh zip code so we can get the local Pittsburgh channels and hence the Steelers games. Any reason this would not work? Would be a lot cheaper than getting Sunday Ticket.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,125
113
So I live in Columbus. My wife is from Pittsburgh and a die-hard Steelers fan. I have Sunday Ticket solely for watching the Steelers. What occurred to me today that I could do is cut the chord, get Sling for watching our local channels and during football season get YouTube TV and set my zip code as a Pittsburgh zip code so we can get the local Pittsburgh channels and hence the Steelers games. Any reason this would not work? Would be a lot cheaper than getting Sunday Ticket.

It goes by where you are... not where your billing zip is. So I'm in Tulsa, when I wen to gulf shores and loaded up youtube TV I got Mobile local channels, BUT my recordings of local news and shows were recording Tulsa not mobile.

And you have to "check in" to your local market by using youtube TV in Pitt every 90 days or it stops working.
 

BIGOSUFAN

Heisman
Aug 7, 2001
16,200
38,856
102
It goes by where you are... not where your billing zip is. So I'm in Tulsa, when I wen to gulf shores and loaded up youtube TV I got Mobile local channels, BUT my recordings of local news and shows were recording Tulsa not mobile.

And you have to "check in" to your local market by using youtube TV in Pitt every 90 days or it stops working.

Gotcha.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight