Stillwater area Tax Pros

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,060
19,209
113
Any of you around the boards? Wife and I are needing a tax person for this year and beyond :)

Thanks!!
 

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Jul 29, 2006
6,876
8,997
0
Any of you around the boards? Wife and I are needing a tax person for this year and beyond :)

Thanks!!
My folks live in Stilly, and I think they've been fairly happy with who they've used the last few years (small business owners). I'll double-check who they use and let you know.

Do you and the prof have anything complex, or just W-2s, 401ks, etc? From what you've said in recent months on the boards, you might be able to get by without a CPA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EvilPOKES

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,060
19,209
113
Well we both have some 1099s in the mix, house purchase, multiple states and all that. Maybe don't need a CPA, but do want someone that knows their stuff...
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight