Steel toe boot/shoe

Hellsyeah

Redshirt
May 22, 2013
340
0
0
I’ve worn steel toes for 5 days a week for the past 10+ years. I’ve had several different brands but Justin is by far the most comfortable and durable that I have ever had. Two pairs of Wolverine have torn up after roughly a year and would not recommend at all
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,724
1,495
113
Twisted X composite toe. Light weight and very comfortable, most comfortable I've owned. Can't speak on durability, only had them a couple months.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,114
10,631
113
I have a pair of Danner lace ups that I’ve sent back to them twice over the last 20 years to have re-soled. Toughest and most comfortable boots I’ve ever owned.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,403
8,833
113
For the money 5.11, makes very comfortable military style combat boots. I always wore the side zipper style for easy on/off.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?