New one played last night during the MNF game, from the looks of it I have a new hero J.J. Abrams. At least from the trailer it looks pretty darn amazing.
Okay, I want to talk about this with someone, so I'm glad you brought it up. I'm super excited. The movie comes out a week before my birthday, and some friends and family are going to see this for my birthday.New one played last night during the MNF game, from the looks of it I have a new hero J.J. Abrams. At least from the trailer it looks pretty darn amazing.
Come on guys, there's a very good reason why the new villian would be very much like Darth Vader. Perhaps a VERY close relation to Vader. Think about it.
....At least that's my hope.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'