Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Stagnation
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WVex-pat in GA" data-source="post: 130101141" data-attributes="member: 1118784"><p>I have been outspoken in the past about DH; I'm not his biggest fan. However, I do see core improvement in him as a HC including correcting some of the past errors in his coaching staff, moving away from play calling and now showing some staff stability. Also improvements in recruiting.</p><p></p><p>I think everyone knew that there were holes in this year's team that would eventually come back to bite us; O-line, inexperienced defense lacking depth, new QB. The highlights have been that the new QB has shown many bright spots and the receiving corps has exceeded all of our expectations.</p><p></p><p>So for now I am content with keeping DH as HC because I do see upside that wouldn't happen if a change was made.</p><p></p><p>Honestly, yesterday WVU was beaten by a better team that was able to exploit weaknesses. That's what the game is all about.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WVex-pat in GA, post: 130101141, member: 1118784"] I have been outspoken in the past about DH; I'm not his biggest fan. However, I do see core improvement in him as a HC including correcting some of the past errors in his coaching staff, moving away from play calling and now showing some staff stability. Also improvements in recruiting. I think everyone knew that there were holes in this year's team that would eventually come back to bite us; O-line, inexperienced defense lacking depth, new QB. The highlights have been that the new QB has shown many bright spots and the receiving corps has exceeded all of our expectations. So for now I am content with keeping DH as HC because I do see upside that wouldn't happen if a change was made. Honestly, yesterday WVU was beaten by a better team that was able to exploit weaknesses. That's what the game is all about. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
02
On3 Football
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
05
On3 NIL
Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Stagnation
Top
Bottom