Spectrum Cable is a 17ing joke ....

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
Internet sucks, no wireless cable boxes available, DVR capability is $10 extra per month for one TV, $20 month for 2 or more, no ability to look at last 5 channels viewed when using Last button, $9.00 per month per box, Silver Pkg which gets you SEC Network but as far as I can tell no SEC alternate channels. That is one high price and to get ACC and Big10 channels added on its another $20 month.
I guess I just thought UVerse was bad.
If I upgrade to what I used to have including internet it would be about $230 month.
A total 17ing RIPOFF!!!
My cable rant for the day!!
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,914
113
Not sure what their coverage area is, but we’ve got the exact same problem with Suddenlink in Arkansas. Crappy service, expensive internet, and they nickel and dime you to death on your cable bill. On top of that, they somehow have Comcast and ATT completely blocked out of a lot of areas, so you’ve got no other choice for internet.

I look forward to the day when either Musk or Amazon launches their global satellite system. I know it’s supposed to be pretty pricey at first, but I’d just about be willing to pay more for the thrill of believing Suddenlink the finger
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation