Someone must have been looking out for me

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,867
11,245
113
Watching the game Friday and Saturday night my wife constantly bitched about the Whistler. I honestly can’t hear it. Turned up the volume and tried but nothing. Wife thought I was lying about it. 35+ years of working around machinery has severely affected my hearing and that frequency must be one of the frequencies that I’ve lost. I guess there is a silver lining in every gray cloud.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5