So when does baseball start?

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
About had my fill of watching MSU basketball teams blow double digit leads.
That second half was some of the worst D I can remember our women ever playing.
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
I'm with you. Our basketball teams fade in the second half. They try hard but just don't have the stamina to win.

Baseball should be starting in 1 month! We have something to look forward to!
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
The SEC sent proposed schedules to the coaches to sign off on today. The in-conference opponents will stay the same as the 2020 schedule, including the home/road matchups, but the order is different.

Assuming that is all signed off on, I think most expect it to start in mid to late February.

The big question is will the opening tournament that MSU and OM are both in along with Arkansas, Texas, Texas Tech and TCU in Arlington still happen? I hope so!

Also, I really wish they’d tweaked the SEC schedule because Ole Miss misses the 3 projected weakest teams in the SEC, because of it. (Getting my excuses in early***)
 

hailstate19

Redshirt
Nov 7, 2015
1,190
41
48
I'm with you. Our basketball teams fade in the second half. They try hard but just don't have the stamina to win.

Baseball should be starting in 1 month! We have something to look forward to!
Except when the men’s team beat a top 15 mizzu team by 15, when they were down 14 in the second half. That’s a real fade in the second half!! A loss in basketball brings out some asinine post
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor