So, I'm watching the Preds/Wings game on VS...

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,411
911
113
And at the end of the 2nd, they go to a UFC match replay. A crawl goes across the screen about not being able to broadcast the Preds due to restrictions.

Does this only apply to the 3rd period of hockey games, or did they 17-up and broadcast the first 2?
 

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,411
911
113
I finally found the broadcast; it switched to an alternate FSN station. I'm happy to say I got to see the Preds tie the series 2-2.

Ellis is a god in the pipes.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State