So how did Monta really hurt his ankle?

Mar 3, 2008
217
0
0
Have yall heard any good rumors? A Warriors source says it happened outdoors and not while playing basketball and that he also has cuts on his leg.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,438
31,646
113
nm
</p>
Edited to add that if I'd Google before I posted I would have known the rumor is that he hurt the ankle on a motorcycle and that he's admitted to the Warriors that he didn't hurt it playing basketball like he'd originally said.

Link
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?