Slogan Time - Go**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,577
8,550
102


<font color="#FF0000"><font color="#660033" size="6">I'm in ur conference winning BCS title gamez.</font>

...yeah, I made a lolcat slogan. As pathetic as this game is going to be, it seems deserving.</font></p>
 

ufojeffmac

Redshirt
Aug 17, 2006
161
0
0
Hey LSU, try not to irritate my prostate this year. I'm just now able to sit down after last year's exam you gave us. And one final note, don't use icey hot to lube me this year, it kinda burned. Thanks for your consideration in advance.</p>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report