Sixpack $10 ESPN bracket challenge reminder

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Anyone else interested either reply or PM me. Going to hafta cut off entry around midnight tomorrow night so you’ve got 24+ hours. All are welcome.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,647
12,142
113
You said we could do 5 brackets right. My daughter who is obsessed with dogs has a Final Four of UConn, Loyola, Gonzaga, and Baylor(no dogs in that bracket).
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Yes, my best friends wife is in the pool and I totally expect her or your daughter to win it if she wants in. And it is $10 per bracket entry
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,647
12,142
113
And it is $10 per bracket entry
Oh ****! Delete McDawg24. I thought we had up to 5 for $10. My daughter picked based on school name and she has Iona beating Colgate 2-1 in the finals. I’ll get my bracket in and pay you the remaining $20. So I’ll have McDawg22,23,69
Disregard. 24 didn’t get added to the group.
 
Last edited:

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Up to 27 entries, if we can get to 30 then it’ll pay out to 3 places.

SixTinning, TLdawgs85, and McDawg69 all wanted places and waiting on them to add brackets if they wish. I said a midnight cutoff but anyone else that wants to play I will it extend it until Tip-off, but I need fees but noon tomorrow so we can all sit back and watch after that and not hafta worry about it. Good luck to all!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A