SEC Baseball, SECNW, Auburn vs BAMA,

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Bama is interesting to me because they get their ace back from injury this weekend, have creeped up close to .500 in the league, and have a manageable schedule upcoming after opening with three straight Top 10 series in SEC play.

I wish we had gotten them early instead of late May. They’ve got too much ground to make up to host but I feel fairly confident they are a Regional team.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,114
10,631
113
If Auburn was in any way likeable I’d feel a little sorry for the way their season is going.

Glad I’m able to avoid that sorrow this morning.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
If Auburn was in any way likeable I’d feel a little sorry for the way their season is going.

Glad I’m able to avoid that sorrow this morning.

I do feel for Butch. Good coach and even better person. They have major pitching issues, but they are also incredibly snakebit right now.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,479
27,336
113
I do feel for Butch. Good coach and even better person. They have major pitching issues, but they are also incredibly snakebit right now.

This. It's a Murphy's Law season for them. We've been there.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know