Scottsdale 5* Resorts

BIGOSUFAN

Heisman
Aug 7, 2001
16,200
38,856
102
I’ve stayed at the Fairmont Princess before and it was awesome. Considering The Sanctuary or the Phoenician next time. Anyone stayed at those?
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,536
93,093
101
The Phoenician is impressive! It has been a few years since I have been there but the family had an enjoyable stay.
 

PokeMBA

Heisman
Oct 24, 2017
5,839
13,634
92
Phoenician is awesome. Old Scottsdale is not far from there too which has some great local spots to eat.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
Wife and I stayed at the Canyon Suites at the Phoenician a couple of years ago. I highly recommend.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I have to concur with the others. The Phoenician is phenomenal.
 

osujfro

Heisman
Sep 7, 2002
30,194
34,575
113
I stayed at the sanctuary in 2012 when I went to the Fiesta Bowl. It was really nice
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight