SC wearing us out right now...

jdbulldog

Junior
Oct 27, 2007
2,594
368
83
they get to the offensive end about as quickly as any team I have seen. We started with aggressive D but seem to have lost some steam.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,059
2,812
113
Yeah, they're good but it appears that our girls are trying hard. Not lazy, and I hope they don't run out of steam in the 4th quarter.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
I’m 0% surprised by this. Fingers still crossed this year is just players adapting to a new coach. But I’m pretty skeptical.
 

1993DawgAlum

Redshirt
Dec 30, 2018
126
38
28
Love that MSU girls are playing with effort, but can’t win if you can’t score, and we can’t score. I fear it will be a long time before our Lady Bulldogs will be talked about again in the same discussion as the UConn’s, A&Ms, Oregon’s and Louisville’s. We just need practice......lots of practice.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,194
113
We had a game tonight? Did coach ever get off the 17ing chair to coach during the game?

Glad I had a chance to hang with granddaughters and my beautiful daughter. Haven't seen them in a long covid time.
 

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
NMP doing possibly the worst coaching job in MSU history. Impressive. Taking a top 10 team to being a sub-.500 SEC team takes a special level of suck.
 

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
Joe Moorhead says, "What? You forgot about me already?"

Winning in SEC football with a second-third tier team and winning in SEC women’s basketball with a top tier team are two different animals.

I have literally never said this about an MSU coach only in their first year but NMP has gotta go. She is 17ing awful.
 

jackbaddawg

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,671
48
48
Sure didn't take long to become NOT a Women's Basketball school . We got used to being in the top 10 for so long :(
 

Len2003

Redshirt
May 13, 2018
1,103
0
36
I said we would no longer compete for titles once Vic left, but it happened a lot quicker than I thought it would.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
Someone needs to make a sweatshirt and put on NMP’s chair that reads “Hotter than Hail”.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama