S-Town Podcast

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
I just finished the last chapter. Anyone given it a listen yet? I really enjoyed it.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
Yeah it was pretty good. I thought the first few episodes were better than the last few. It's kind of funny I think anyone who grew up in a small town can think of similar characters to John B. and the others.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
I found the last episode to be the best.
The theory he has about the poisoning is pretty fascinating
. They could have cut the 6th episode completely I thought.
 
Last edited:

osuengineer

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2009
193
146
0
Huge lifelong fan of This American Life. Never got in to Serial. Couldn't get in to this one either.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight