RIP Robert Loggia

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,105
5,124
113
Always loved this scene. Totally agree about him being a great character actor.
 

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
For all the bad guys and heavies he played, the scene with Tom Hanks in the toy store playing Chopsticks on the giant piano with their feet will always be my favorite.

One of our family's greatest inside jokes is how many times I have cued up the dvd of Big just to watch that scene.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
Here's one of his first "Starring" roles, something I had never seen before, playing Elfego Baca a real life character from the old west.

 

parlayn_poke

Heisman
Oct 3, 2007
113,631
14,468
113
A little late here, but I use the "I don't know... Robert Loggia" line a lot from this old Minute Maid commercial. People normally look at me funny when I do.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'