Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Richardson's offer pulled by WVU
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 130623283" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>No I think you remember that wrong. I followed recruiting more closely back then and in Addae's case I know what happened. </p><p></p><p>As for Jackson, they, meaning WVU wanted Corey Jackson to take the promise scholly and be a preferred walk on. This was under Dick. They went with Max Anderson over Jackson. Anderson was never healthy at WVU. Jackson was never injured at Maryland.</p><p></p><p>As for Addae, that was a screw job that was F$&@ing embarrassing given how hard his brother played. Jahlille was set to enroll in January (as his brother Jahmille was a GA at WVU). Jahlille was actually on his way to WVU and his scholarship got revoked at worst (thank you Bill Stewart and the other DICK Holiday) or he was to be grey shirted at best (still a last minute screw job). The guy was in NC I think when he found out he didn't have a scholly waiting on him.</p><p></p><p>As for Jahmille going to Michigan, that was only after his brothers scholly got ripped. He was asked to go by Dick early on and told him "No I'm staying at WVU. I want to stay here. This is where I went to school and I want to be here." After the scholly got took, he was irate. He called Dick and ask if he could still come. Dick said yes and he then called Butch Jones to get Jahlille a scholly at CMU. Jahmille actually got more $$$$ to be a GA at Michigan. I can't stand Rodriguez but I'll give him credit on that one. He was better than the 26505 was.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 130623283, member: 1476506"] No I think you remember that wrong. I followed recruiting more closely back then and in Addae's case I know what happened. As for Jackson, they, meaning WVU wanted Corey Jackson to take the promise scholly and be a preferred walk on. This was under Dick. They went with Max Anderson over Jackson. Anderson was never healthy at WVU. Jackson was never injured at Maryland. As for Addae, that was a screw job that was F$&@ing embarrassing given how hard his brother played. Jahlille was set to enroll in January (as his brother Jahmille was a GA at WVU). Jahlille was actually on his way to WVU and his scholarship got revoked at worst (thank you Bill Stewart and the other DICK Holiday) or he was to be grey shirted at best (still a last minute screw job). The guy was in NC I think when he found out he didn't have a scholly waiting on him. As for Jahmille going to Michigan, that was only after his brothers scholly got ripped. He was asked to go by Dick early on and told him "No I'm staying at WVU. I want to stay here. This is where I went to school and I want to be here." After the scholly got took, he was irate. He called Dick and ask if he could still come. Dick said yes and he then called Butch Jones to get Jahlille a scholly at CMU. Jahmille actually got more $$$$ to be a GA at Michigan. I can't stand Rodriguez but I'll give him credit on that one. He was better than the 26505 was. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
02
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
04
On3 Football
College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Richardson's offer pulled by WVU
Top
Bottom