Retirement

OSUFanbigtime

Junior
Jun 28, 2002
7,228
398
0
Looks like the company that I work for is going to have a great severence package to be offered in the first quarter of 2016. I'm seriously thinking about taking it.

After graduating from OSU in 1981 and working for the same company it's hard to believe retirement is just around the corner. Been a great ride.

For those who have just retired what are the things that you have encountered that surprised you the most?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'