Remember playing pee wee football?

HammerOfTheDogs

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
10,839
1,670
113
Remember there was always that team that was so sorry, so lousy, they didn't even score a point that season? When I was 10 years old, I was on one of those teams. Our defense was okay, but the offense was HORRIBLE.

This year's MSU football team is starting to remind me of that. I'm beginning to think we're staring at 1-11.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more